Featured Post

Fall is here! Clean out that fridge and freezer!

Well. Just six weeks ago my husband and I moved from one side of the country (east) to the southwest again. Now that the move is over fro...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Guacamole

OK, I do admit that I've been experimenting with different kinds of Guacamole. Mango, Pineapple, and so on. Here is a really good recipe I came up with recently when I came across some Mexican Regional specialty cooking.

Salsa de Aguacate

1 Jalapeno, minced
4 springs Cilantro, minced
1 ripe Avocado, cubed
1/2 t sea salt
2 T Vinegar

Mash Avocado in a bowl, add rest of ingredients. Mix in salt to taste and add a little fresh cracked black pepper if you wish.

This recipe won't be in the cookbook but I think it tastes pretty good!

Try it.

No comments: