Featured Post

Fall is here! Clean out that fridge and freezer!

Well. Just six weeks ago my husband and I moved from one side of the country (east) to the southwest again. Now that the move is over fro...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November is upon us

The autumn leaves are turning colors, each fall rain shower is causing trees to drop leaves to the ground. Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is upon us. I love to go for walks in this mild weather, so glad summer is over!  Today is the date to turn back the clocks (Spring Forward, Fall back) due to the changes in Daylight savings time everyone's internal clocks will be a little bit skewed this week.

I meant to post this peanut butter cookie recipe earlier. Just looked through my posts. Never have posted the super simple recipe. I took some of these cookies to a meeting today. Had people ask me about the recipe, thought I had loaded up on this blog but - I did not! So here it is!

Simple Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup of smooth peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg slightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 dash salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 heaping or 3 scant Tbsp All Purpose Flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix together and roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten tops (use a fork). Bake on parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for ~ 8 mins (turn once). Cool 1 minute before removing to a plate to cool further.

Makes 2 dozen cookies.

No comments: