Featured Post

Fall is here! Clean out that fridge and freezer!

Well. Just six weeks ago my husband and I moved from one side of the country (east) to the southwest again. Now that the move is over fro...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Recipe Books

I have begun to start the final editions on my Cupcakery Cookbook. That is my second Cookbook!

My dear Friend Virginia (bless her heart) gave me my edited copy of Abuelita's Kitchen -- Thanks Virginia! This is for the revision of my first cook book!

I also started a cookbook (first 8 recipes are in) for the cookbook I began for the Woman's Federated Club Cookbook!

So, my writing projects have begun - but they will surely be interupted by settling into Alabama!

I have set up Flickr.com with a group for my pictures as I travel though the states on my way to my new home...More about my travels as they happen...

No comments: